OXIKIT-SP is a fine powder antioxidant designed for addition to animal feeds. It is based
on a studied balance between two groups of substances that act synergically to provide
extensive protection to the feed.
– Ethoxiquin 3%
– Butylated Hydroxyanisole 1.5%
– Propyl Gallate 0.25%
– Citric Acid 0.25%
INDICATION: to protect the animal nutrition feedstuffs (as animal and oilseed meals,
vitamins, carotenoids…) and compound feeds from their degradation by oxidation.
Adecuate as antioxidant in feeds for any kind of livestock.
DOSAGE AND USE :
125 Gr. of OXIKIT-SP per MT. in feed.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: fine grey powder.
Store the tighly closed bags in a cool and dry place.
Colour changes do not affect its properties.
Avoid to swallow it and the skin contact. If skin contact happens wash inmediately with
plenty of soap and water.
One year from the manufacturing date.
– Protective effect on fats, vitamins, xanthophylls and carotenoids from deterioration in
order to obtain maximum efficiency from the feed.
– It does not alter the taste or the odour of the feed on the contrary, it eliminates the
odours and rancid tastes.
– It is used in small quantities.
– It brings about an increase in size and weight of the broilers.
– It improves the pigmentation of the skin and of the yolk of the egg.
– It protects chickens against encephalomalacia.
– It helps the conversion of carotene into Vitamin A.
– It helps to achive better productive results due to the protection of the fats and other
compounders against oxidation.
– It protects the fishery products against oxidative deterioration.
PACKING: in 25 kg. multiwall paper bags with inner plastic bag.
Orbitec Internacional S.L. – firstname.lastname@example.org