DIGESTOR-K is an acidulant feed additive, based on a mixture of organic and inorganic
acids, designed to improve acidification of gastric contents.
– Phosphoric acid
– Citric acid
– Excipient (silica)
It is especially indicated to compensate a lack of secretion of hydrochloric acid in young
animals of certain species (suckling pigs, fattening pigs, calves, rabbits). It improves
nutrient digestability, improving productivity.
Mix 1-2 KG. of DIGESTOR-K per Ton in feed.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS:
– DIGESTOR-K provides a pH control and regulation, feed acidification helping in the
prevention of microbial contamination, particulary E.coli.
– It improves nutrient breakdown and initial metabolism, making them more efficient.
– Better protein digestion, without fermentation in large
intestines and preventing diarrheas.
– Prevents growth of saprotics microorganisms which compete for aminoacids and
– Provides feed quality.
– Phosphoric acid (one of the compounds of DIGESTOR-K) improves productivity of feed
in piglets, calves and rabbits.
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS: White fine powder
In a dry cool place.
Do not overload pallets over others to avoid compenting excesive of of the
product due to the presion.
One year after manufacturing date.
25 kg. multiwall paper bags with inner plastic bags.